This extended arm wrestling grip handle attachment will increase your hand, wrist, and forearm strength when your hand is in a more open position to give you a wider range of powerful motion and prepare you for the more challenging arm wrestling scenarios.
Level Up Your Arm Wrestling Training For An Extended Range Of Motion
Other arm wrestling handles and attachments train you for the most common arm wrestling situations. But what happens when you’re in a more challenging position
This extended arm wrestling grip attaches to a stainless steel base handle and builds your strength and power when your hand is in a more open position, preparing you for those more difficult arm wrestling scenarios, so you’re all set to win no matter the conditions.
70mm Arm Wrestling Grip Strengths
- Specifically designed to improve your grip, wrist flexion (cupping), pronation and supination strength and power when your hand is in a more open position, using static grips and dynamic movements, so you’re prepared for the most challenging arm wrestling scenarios.
- Made from high-density, durable plastic, so it’s strong and sturdy and will stand up to hundreds of hours of intense arm wrestling training.
- Builtin knurled grip, so it won’t slip, tear up your hands or wear away after only a few uses.
Our extended 70 mm arm wrestling grip attaches to our base handle, which is included in both the Ultimate Arm Wrestling Handle Set and the traditional set of arm wrestling handles. Pairing it with either of our handle sets will give you a complete arm wrestling workout.
So if you want to level up your arm wrestling game, this 70 mm extended arm wrestling grip will improve your grip strength, wrist flexion and pronation and supination strength when your hand is in a more open position to ensure you’re prepared for the most challenging arm wrestling situations.
Good To Know:
- Material: high-density red plastic
- Size: 70 mm in diameter
- Made by Arm Sport in Israel