Take your grip strength training to the next level with Country Crush’s Raptor Grip Series Revolving Handle. Featuring premium grip training, diverse training, an innovative minimal friction design, multiple skill levels, and heavy duty durability, the advanced revolving handles are an absolute must-have for grip training.
Raptor Grip Rolling Grip Handle - High Quality Training
- Premium Grip Training: Use by professional arm wrestlers and weightlifters, Country Crush’s Raptor Series Revolving Handle is one of the best on the market. Whether you are a professional athlete or grip strength enthusiast, the high quality revolving handles are the perfect next step in your training journey.
- Diverse & Customizable Training: With three different mounting points, switch up the angles of training to reach different muscles and place more weight on different fingers to create a well-rounded grip workout.
- Minimal Friction Design: Take your grip training seriously with the help of the innovative revolving handle. The premium minimal friction design creates a difficult, challenging, and beneficial workout like no other.
- Suitable For All Skill Levels: Whether you have just begun your grip strength journey or have already built up considerable strength, there is a revolving handle for you. With 6 different sizes ranging from 1.5 inches to 4 inches, find a difficulty level that matches your unique training needs.
- Heavy Duty Durability: Made to withstand intense training sessions time and time again, Country Crush’s Raptor Grip Series Revolving Handle will accompany you through your whole grip strength journey.
Who Uses a Revolving Handle?
Many different kinds of athletes and trainers choose to incorporate revolving handles into their workouts for premium grip strength training. Most often, weightlifters, arm wrestlers, rock climbers, boxers, and grip strength enthusiasts particularly like to train with revolving handles.
How To Use:
- Consult a trainer before use for a specified workout
- Attach the revolving handle to desired weights
- Perform exercise using the handle
- Repeat as needed for desired results
Available Sizes (Diameter):
- Baby Raptor - 1.5" Grip
- Mini Raptor - 1.75" Grip
- Country Crush Raptor - 2" Grip
- Mega Raptor - 2.5" Grip
- Monster Raptor - 3" Grip
1 Country Crush Raptor Grip Series Revolving Handle
What is a good size to start with?
Great question! While the size you need depends on your current skill level and training type, it is generally recommended to start with anywhere between a 1.5 and 2 inch diameter. From there, you can size up as your skill level progresses.
Does this come with 1 or 2 handles?
Each order comes with 1 Country Crush Raptor Grip Series Revolving Handle. Usually, revolving handles are used to train one hand or arm at a time and a pair of two is almost never needed.
Can I take these to the gym or are they only meant for at-home use?
You can absolutely bring and use your revolving handle to commercial gyms to enhance your training. The simple attachment method allows you to use the gyms weights without causing damage to their equipment.