Whole Hand Strength Training That Also Trains Your Arm
Take your grip strength training to the next level with the innovative Sidewinder Grip Twister. Designed to provide eccentric and concentric training to your fingers, hands, wrists, and forearms, the unique grip trainer allows you to create custom grip strength workouts to match your performance needs.
Built To Meet Every Athlete’s Needs:
- Versatile Training: With just one simple Sidewinder Grip Twister, train your fingers, hands, wrists, and forearms by incorporating different grips into your workout routine. As illustrated in the picture above, there are infinite ways to train different parts of your grip strength with various grip types.
- Adjustable Resistance: Designed to meet the needs of every level athlete, the wrist strengthener and grip trainer can be adjusted to different resistance levels. By simply twisting the inside knob, change the resistance to perfectly fit your unique needs for every workout.
- Secure Gripping Texture: Accurately train your grip strength in your hands, fingers, wrists, and forearms with the help of a secure grip finish that eliminates unwanted slipping and sliding. The premium finish provides a nice grip without damaging the hands.
- Highly Durable: Built to withstand countless trips to the gym, the heavy duty wrist strengthener and grip trainer is made from high quality materials. Easily pack the Sidewinder Grip Twister with you to the gym for custom grip strength workouts at any time.
- Eccentric and Concentric Training: Train your hand, finger, wrist, and forearm muscles with eccentric and concentric movements using just one piece of gear. The innovative grip trainer provides two kinds of training types to provide a complete and well-rounded workout.
Why Train Grip Strength?
Whether you are an avid lifter, fight for sport, like to rock climb or love gymnastics, grip strength in the fingers, wrists, and forearms can dramatically increase your skill. For lifters, increased grip strength allows them to train with heavier weights for harder workouts. For rock climbers and gymnasts, increased grip strength allows them to hold onto more complex bars and rock holds for longer.
How to Use:
- Adjust the inner knob to desired resistance
- Hold the handles in a way that targets the desired muscles
- Spin the handles back and forth in opposing directions
- Diameter: 4.25 Inches
- Weight: about 3.5 lbs
- 1 Sidewinder Grip Twister
Does it have resistance going both ways, or just one?
The Sidewinder Grip Twister provides resistance training when twisted in both directions.
Will the difficulty increase as I twist it or does the difficulty stay the same?
Great question! There’s a smaller knob that adjusts the difficulty while you spin it. If you already have the difficulty set, it will provide the same amount of resistance throughout your workout.
Does the Sidewinder make a lot of noise when you use it?
When it is cold, sometimes it may make a light squeaking noise, but that goes away after the first minute or so of use. It may also make a subtle swooshing sound with each turn.
This is a tightly built device. Great knurling. Smooth action. Gratifying weight in your hands. Circumference is ample to the average size hand. A larger model might be worth it for the really big folks. No regret whatsoever on this investment.