Take your grip strength training to the next level with the high quality Wood Grips II Hangboard by Metolius. Combining 11 different holds with varying difficulties, a comfortable skin-safe finish, versatile at home use, and high quality production, the unique compact training board is the ultimate addition to your grip strengthening gear. The easy to use hangboard is ideal for hangboard training of all levels!
Compact Wood Hangboard by Metolius
- Increased Grip & Finger Strength: Train your grip strength, finger strength, and endurance for rock climbing and other sports with the Wood Grips II. Using hangboard training to increase strength and endurance can improve climbing technique and overall grip strength.
- Comfortable On Skin: Made to keep your hands and fingers in healthy condition, the new finish by Metolius prevents rips and tears in the skin for comfortable and safe training.
- Well Diversified Training: Combining 11 different pockets, jugs, and slopers, the compact hangboard provides everything you need to improve your grip strength through hangboard training. Perfect for all skill levels, the diverse board has pockets, slopers, and jugs of all levels.
- Versatile Use At Home: The simple and easy to use hangboard can be used in virtually any room or above any doorway. The compact design makes it efficient for at home use while easy mounting instructions provide a safe and secure hold.
- High Quality Production: With over 20 years of experience in manufacturing rock climbing gear and hangboards, Metolius’ Wood Grips II is one of the best training boards for grip strength available.
Why Train With Metolius Training Boards?
Hangboards provide a wide variety of holds to increase your grip strength, finger strength, and muscle endurance. Made with rock climbers in mind, the unique shapes and training methods of hangboards improve muscle performance during climbs as well as improve technique. For lifters, the hangboard can be used to increase grip strength during workouts.
How To Use:
- Mount the hangboard as instructed in the packaging
- Consult a mentor, trainer, or do personal research before use
- Insert your finger/s into the hold you’d like to train
- Slowly lift feet off of the ground until you are hanging by your fingers
- Lower feet back onto ground
- Repeat or change holds
- Dimensions: 24 x 6.2 inches (610 x 157 mm)
- Color: Natural Wood
- 1 Wood Grips II Compact Training Board
- 1 Training Guide
- 1 Mounting Instructions
- All The Mounting Hardware Needed
Will I outgrow this hangboard?
No, hangboard training is tailored to each athlete and their skill level. As you progress and get stronger, you can begin using less fingers and trying different techniques to continue building strength.
Can this hangboard be mounted outside?
While the hangboard may experience slight weathering, it can be mounted outside if the proper surface and security is available.
Can the training board be mounted on a door frame like a pull-up bar?
No, the hangboard will need to be mounted on the wall in relation to the studs. Mounting on the doorframe is not safe and is therefore not recommended.